During the winter, Vikings swimmers can maintain their skills by swimming with the Vikings Winter Maintenance Swim Program which is split into a Fall Session and a Winter Session.
Our Fall 2017 Session runs from September 15 to December 14, 2017.
Registration for the Fall session of Winter Maintenance is now CLOSED.
Our Winter 2018 Session runs from January 12 to April 29, 2018.
Registration for returning swimmers for the Winter session of Winter Maintenance is now CLOSED. Please visit our Registration page for details.
The fall session of Winter Maintenance has ended.
The winter session of Winter Maintenance runs from January 12 to April 29, 2018.
The practice schedule is as follows (the first 15 minutes of each practice is on-deck activation):
- Tuesday Mornings: 6:15 – 7:30 am at Hillcrest Pool, Groups 2 and 3 (Coach Elaine); Groups 4 and 5 (Coach Alex); practices move to Lord Byng in April as Hillcrest is CLOSED in April
- Tuesday evenings: 6:45 – 8:00 pm at UBC, Groups 1 and 2 (Coach Sam); Groups 3 and 4 (Coach Mackenzie)
- Thursday Mornings: 6:15 – 7:30 am at Hillcrest Pool, Groups 2 and 3 (Coach Alex); Groups 4 and 5 (Coach Hadley); practices move to Lord Byng in April as Hillcrest is CLOSED in April
- Friday evenings: 6:15 – 7:30 pm at St. George’s Senior School Pool, Groups 2 (Coach Jon) Group 3 (Coach Sam) and 6 (Coach Erin)
- Friday evenings: 7:15 – 8:30 pm at St. St. George’s Senior School Pool, Group 1 (Coach Jon); Group 4 (Coach Sam) and 5 (Coach Erin)
- Sunday afternoon: 2:45 – 4:00 pm at West Point Grey Academy Pool, Group 6 (Coach Sam )
- Sunday evenings: 4:45 – 6:00 pm at Lord Byng Pool, Group 1 (Coach Erin); Group 4 (Coach Mackenzie)
- Sunday evenings: 5:45 – 7:00 pm at Lord Byng Pool, Group 2 (Coach Erin); Group 3 (Coach Mackenzie); Group 5 (Coach Amanda)
Practices are CANCELLED on:
- January 26 (Fri) – pool is unavailable
- February 9 and 11 (Fri and Sun) – Family day long weekend
- March 16 through 30 – Spring break
- April 1st (Sun) – Easter
For more information about practices, visit our practices page.
For information about registration, fees and refunds, visit our Registration page.