Registration for the Winter session of Winter Maintenance (Jan through April) coming up soon! Here are the key dates:
- December 1, 2019 – Online registration OPENS for returning swimmers*.
- December 1, 2019 – Online registration OPENS for new swimmer assessments.
- January 5, 2019 – Registration CLOSES for returning swimmers and for new swimmer assessments.
- January 12, 2020 – New swimmer assessments at Lord Byng Pool.
- January 13, 2020 – Online registration OPENS for new swimmers accepted into the Vikings.
- January 19, 2020 – Registration CLOSES for new swimmers.
*Any swimmer who swam with us in summer 2019 or fall 2019.
Remember, for those of you who registered for the full 8 months of Winter Maintenance, you do not need to register again. If you are unsure if you have registered for the full 8 months (ending at the end of April 2020), email email@example.com.
The winter session practice schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday Mornings: 6:30 – 7:30 am at Hillcrest Pool (MOVES TO LORD BYNG IN APRIL)
- Tuesday evenings: 7:00 – 8:00 pm at UBC
- Thursday Mornings: 6:30 – 7:30 am at Hillcrest Pool (MOVES TO LORD BYNG IN APRIL)
- Friday evenings: 6:30 – 8:30 pm at St. St. George’s Senior School Pool
- Sunday evenings: 5:00 – 7:00 pm at Lord Byng Pool
Practices are cancelled during the winter session as follows:
- February 14 to 16: Family day long weekend
- March 14 to 29: Spring break (practice on Friday March 13 at SGS is NOT cancelled).
- April 10 to 12: Easter long weekend.
- HC closes in April. Morning Tuesday & Thursday practices at 6:30-7:30am MOVE to LB for the month of April.