Hey VIKs – thanks for your patience – it’s almost time to open registration for our Fall 2020 session.
Once we have final confirmation of pool times and cost, hopefully in the next few days, our plan is to open registration on Sept 13 or 14. In the meantime, here are some key things to note:
- Only swimmers who registered for our Summer 2020 session will be able to register for our Fall 2020 session.
- You must complete the online waiver found here on our website BEFORE you register.
- Registration will occur using Active.com, through our website here.
- Registration will be first come, first served.
- September practices will start on September 23.
- Practices at community pools that do not open until October will start in mid October.
- We are creating Return to Sport Plans for each of the pools we will be swimming out of. You must familiarize yourself with these plans. They will be posted on our website shortly.