Here’s where you can find the Vikings practice schedule for summer in two formats: online calendar and pdf. Pdf versions of our calendar for the entire summer 2019 are available below. Practices for May and June have been input into our online calendar; July and August practices schedule will follow in a few weeks.
Online / E-Calendar
Follow the below instructions to sync the online calendar to your personal electronic calendar:
By clicking on “Categories” at the top of the schedule, you can filter the calendar view by swim practice groups.
You may subscribe to the online calendar and have it import into your iCal, Google** or other calendar by doing the following:
- Clicking on “Categories” at the top of the schedules below.
- Select the practice group(s) that you would like to add to your calendar (e.g. INT1).
- At the bottom right, below the schedule you will see a “Subscribe” button (on your mobile version, this may appear just as a graphic, without the word “Subscribe”). Click on this button and select the calendar type that you would like to import to.
- Depending on your operating system, a dialogue box will open and you can then follow the prompts from there to import the practice schedule to your calendar.
- Google Calendar will sometimes experience a delay in showing any updates we make to the Vikings Practice Schedule Calendar. Typically, any changes we make will be reflected on your Google Calendar within 24 hours (assuming that you have correctly subscribed through your Google Calendar in the first place).
- Some people have experienced some issue syncing our practice calendar to an Apple calendar – this is an issue on Apple’s end. Here are some support pages that may help solve any IT problems you are having with Apple calendars:
Also, if you note any discrepancies between the pdf and online calendar, please rely on the pdf version (and email us here asap to let us know)!
Any questions? Email our Communications Coordinator here.
You can download the schedules in pdf form here: